Tuesday, June 28, 2005

ASC Burnout

I am diligently working on my NBaT but I have to say, I really hate All Seasons Cotton. I especially hate the color I am using. The color looks to me like dingy old tshirt. I keep thinking it is actually dirty but I belive it is just my imagination/the color of the yarn. My knitting is also coming out extremely uneven. I hope a little blocking will help. I will keep on though. And hopefully finish this up in time for the 4th of July.



Over the weekend I'll be at my mom's a while to work on sewing my dress for a wedding I am attending in Sept. I'll post some pics of it if I make enough progress.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Por lo tanto, en foto el color no parece tan feo y el aspecto tam poco. Te daras mas bien cuenta cuando lo laves

June 30, 2005 4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home