Monday, July 25, 2005

Bookworm

Well it's been a while since I last posted. Still waiting calmly for the contract on our house to be signed (what the F**K is taking them so F**king long to sign the G*D D**M thing).

Mainly, though, I've been reading. The book is one I just happen to pick up it has to do with a boy wizard, pretty interesting. Just kidding! It's was an awesome book, I can't wait for the next one.

I have been knitting though, and ripping, and knitting, and ripping again. I'm working on an uninspired sweater out of Jaeger JB18. This one but with no beads. Yeah I'm in rut.




I did just get Anne Modesitt's Corset Pattern, which looks awesome on the couple of people I've seen who've finished it. I may have to set my other project aside in favor of this one.

Other than that, and the extremely TENSE train ride to and from work (where I can now be searched for no apparent reason whatsoever), things are great. Is it me or does going through random people's bags seem completely reactionary (not to mention totally a violation of civil rights) and highly innefective and LAME? I know people here at work are all like, "it's about time". About time?!! Soon they'll be able to enter your house for no reason and if you don't consent that's fine, you'll just be arrested that's all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

I found it very odd when our bags were searched at the Natural History Museum and various other museums and even the library. It was the strangest thing for this Canadian tourist.

July 27, 2005 12:31 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hello,
I added you to my links of vegan knit bloggers (though I just noticed that you have me added already -- ha ha), but you should join the ring that robyn set up

veggieknitters.blogspot.com

See ya!

You're still in NYC?

October 07, 2005 6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 11, 2005 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home