Wednesday, July 13, 2005

House Hunting

Well things have been nuts around here. My husband and I have been looking at Co-ops. We found one that is absolutely perfect and our offer has been accepted but things are not finalized yet so I'm going to stop talking about that....but if all goes well my pictures will start looking a lot better (read windows and natural light).

I have been getting some knitting done. I am still working on my subway knitting (a sock) and it's going very well. It is the first time I've done a heel not using short rows and I've enjoyed learning a new technique. As for the lunch bag I was working on it is all finished and looks awesome.



I'll be working some more on my dress and hopefully have some progress pics this weekend. I'll also stop procrastinating on my NBaT and finally get the border done with (hopefully!).

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura.Y said...

very cute lunch bag..:)

July 14, 2005 10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your bag is gorgeous - I love what you did with the cables!

July 16, 2005 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home