Monday, July 04, 2005

NBaT Nearly Complete

This weekend felt gloriously long and I had a very nice time. We spent Saturday and part of Sunday at my Mom's where I worked on my dress but didn't make enough progress to bother taking pictures. Today we took Andy to the dog run, watched the incredible and I knit.

I was able to basically finish my NBaT, all that remains is the embroidery, which I haven't been able to decide on yet. Now that it's complete I do like how it looks but think the color is a little too close to my skin color. I think that the embroidery will need to be in a bright color and should be at the neckline, as well as on the sleeves and hem. Here's where it is as of now.

I'm seriously at a loss as to what to make next. I browsed all my books and magazines and nothing is speaking to me, so I am making a knit lunch bag based on this cute pattern. It is called The Doggie Bag but I decided to make it a little bigger and use it to take my lunch to work. I am making it out of this gorgeous Malabrigo Yarn I bought (before they sold out and doubled the price).

Should be a quick knit and in the meantime I'll surf other peoples blogs and try to get inspired to make my next sweater.


Anonymous Maribel said...

Que rapido vas, maja.
No paras nunca ?

July 05, 2005 5:08 AM  
Blogger Kajin said...

It fits you very well - it's nice, and not dirty at all ;-)

How about black embroidy? I believe it would look nice... but then again, you are the one who is going to wear it ;-)

July 09, 2005 11:12 AM  
Blogger Jeanie said...

I LOVE your T!!! What yarn did you use?

July 13, 2005 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home