Monday, July 04, 2005

NBaT Nearly Complete

This weekend felt gloriously long and I had a very nice time. We spent Saturday and part of Sunday at my Mom's where I worked on my dress but didn't make enough progress to bother taking pictures. Today we took Andy to the dog run, watched the incredible and I knit.

I was able to basically finish my NBaT, all that remains is the embroidery, which I haven't been able to decide on yet. Now that it's complete I do like how it looks but think the color is a little too close to my skin color. I think that the embroidery will need to be in a bright color and should be at the neckline, as well as on the sleeves and hem. Here's where it is as of now.



I'm seriously at a loss as to what to make next. I browsed all my books and magazines and nothing is speaking to me, so I am making a knit lunch bag based on this cute pattern. It is called The Doggie Bag but I decided to make it a little bigger and use it to take my lunch to work. I am making it out of this gorgeous Malabrigo Yarn I bought (before they sold out and doubled the price).



Should be a quick knit and in the meantime I'll surf other peoples blogs and try to get inspired to make my next sweater.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Que rapido vas, maja.
No paras nunca ?

July 05, 2005 5:08 AM  
Blogger Jeanie said...

I LOVE your T!!! What yarn did you use?

July 13, 2005 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home