Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I'm HOME!

So we are all moved in, not unpacked completely, but in nonetheless. I am loving the new place, even though my commute is a bit longer. I never realized how uncomfortable I was in the small Manahattan apt. I feel so much more relaxed in the new place. I don't feel nearly as frantic and crazed. It's wonderful.




I set up my brand new craft table and have all the pieces of my sweater blocking. I'll be seaming it up and adding the neck band tonight. Wish me luck. I may (gasp) have a FO by the end of the week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Wow, it must be nice to be in a bigger space that feels more homey! And you have room for a blocking board, even! I'm looking forward to seeing that sweater...

November 22, 2005 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home