Friday, April 14, 2006

Yes I'm still alive

Wow I can not believe the last time I posted was just after Thanksgiving. I am bad! In my defense we were having our kitchen remodeled, had a computer virus, and adopted a new cat!

These are my boys



I adopted him from Kitty Kind . A very nice organization that uses space in the Union Square Petco. He is sweet although a little spazzy. Those two full on wrestle; it is hilarious.

To everyone who has emailed me and I haven't responded, I am so sorry. I hadn't checked my email in a while and it go so out of control I had to just delete everything and start over. I have just been so out of the loop lately.

I am feeling revitalized though with the beautiful weather and, while I have not been posting, I have been knitting. I update with some pics this weekend.

Hooray for Spring!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enfin te revoilà ! Je suis contente de te revoir parmi nous. J'espère que tes mises à jours seront plus fréquentes. A bientôt.

April 18, 2006 3:36 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Looking forward to see your knitting pictures! Good to know that you're doing well! When people disappear from the internet, and you don't know their contact info or anything, who knows what to think?!

April 20, 2006 7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 23, 2006 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - Welcome back to blogland! I happened to be clicking through the ring out of laziness instead of opened up the bookmarked folder - otherwise I wouldn't have seen your blog.

Looks like the spammers missed you too!

April 30, 2006 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. You probably want to turn on the word verification

April 30, 2006 3:34 PM  
Blogger Big Apple Knitting said...

Thanks I put on the word verification :)

May 01, 2006 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home